Q. What is PEGA PRPC or What is PRPC?
PRPC (PegaRULES Process Commander) is a software product created, licensed, and marketed by Pegasystems Inc (PEGA). PRPC is the core component of Pegasystems’s “SmartBPM” suit of BPM (Business Process Management) solutions.
- PegaRULES : Core Java-based/Object-Oriented Rules Engine.
- Process Commander : Layers of pre-configured rules that provide a solid foundation on which to perform development and customization.
- Procedural processing through a user-interactive BPM / BPMS(BPM Suite) tool.
- Declarative “On-Change” processing through an event-driven tool.
- Software platform enabling businesses the opportunity to migrate all their disparate, diverse, and often complex business rules onto one platform.
- Ability to streamline, automate, and document business processes.
- Consolidate multi-stream processes into one system.
- Through service connectors (such as SOAP, MQ, active file listening) connect to existing enterprise applications.
- Pass data between systems and have such information parsed, extracted, and interpreted.
- Development can be achieved in small iterative-based parts
- Development is contained within heavily graphic-driven ‘Rule Forms’ that are version and ruleset controlled.
- All run-time Java code is compiled and executed by the system at run-time.
- Changes or new configurations can be tested in real-time, even on production systems without affecting other users or processes.