2)create properties which are used in work flow
3)create activities used in workflow
4) Draw flow rule diagram using the stencils provided by pega business model
5) Go to Process Commander XML to see representation of the flow in XML.
6) You can also edit the XML to change flow or covert into BPEL or XPDL both are supported wfc standards.
7) Write supporting java classes for customized tasks and inherit them
8) You can configure email adapters, outlook connectors by using wizards or connectors of Pega.We can also use integration capabilities like JMS, MQ, CORBA etc..if needed with legacy system communication in message routing.Also can generate services.